Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Learning express


Learning Express:

The testing area was informative. The score my test section told how many questions completed, skipped, correct and incorrect. The view answers was helpful to evaluate where the mistakes were and what level a test taker is at. Additional resources to build skills were available.
I had forgotten how much information and how many types of practice tests are available.
I added two career resources to my center. You can complete part of the tutorial and when you save it the date, time and how much completed shows up and you can resume it at any time. The tutorial seem to give you all the information to create what you need such as a cover letter for a resume.

I also found information on exploring career choices, salary ranges, etc.

I looked at an eBook for a nursing assistant and was able to read that online in a PDF format.

1 comment:

  1. Yes! You hit all the great reasons to use Learning Express! Having the answer explanations plus the breakdown of what area needs more work is very useful. Thanks for your post!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete